- Kenny Golladay
- Team DET
- Pos WR
- Status IAInactive
- Owner FA
- Rapoport discusses Kenny Golladay's chances of playing Week 2 vs. PackersThu, Sep 17 at 1:02pm
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport discusses Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay's chances of playing Week 2 vs. the Green Bay Packers.
- Rapoport details active, inactive players for Week 1Sun, Sep 13 at 8:42am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport shares Week 1 active and inactive players.
- Pelissero: Kenny Golladay 'pretty limited' due to hamstring injuryFri, Sep 11 at 10:28am
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Detroit Lions WR Kenny Golladay's participation is limited due to a hamstring injury.
- Players ranked too high, low in 2020 fantasy draftsFri, Aug 21 at 3:30pm
NFL Network's Colleen Wolfe, Adam Rank and Marcas Grant identify players who are being drafted too high or low in fantasy football leagues so far this offseason.
- Which fantasy WRs should you draft in first three rounds?Wed, Aug 19 at 3:29pm
NFL Network's Marcas Grant, Cynthia Frelund and Adam Rank share their top wide receivers to draft in the first three rounds.
- James Jones responds to Carr's Top 5 WR duo rankingsThu, Aug 13 at 4:55pm
NFL Network's James Jones responds to David Carr's Top 5 wide receiver duo rankings.
- D-Hall, MJD's biggest snubs from 'Top 100 Players of 2020'Thu, Jul 30 at 6:13pm
NFL Network's Maurice Jones-Drew and DeAngelo Hall explain why Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay and Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon should have been on the "Top 100 Players of 2020."
- Game Theory: NFC players poised for increased production in 2020Wed, Jul 22 at 9:32am
See which players from each NFC team are poised for increased production in 2020 according to NFL analytics expert Cynthia Frelund.